Here are 177 of the most popular styles we have to offer. We currently have 177 invitations for you to choose from.
Pick the Right Card
Choosing a wedding invitation may seem like a lot of work when you begin searching for the perfect design. After all we tend to place a lot of meaning in such a small piece of paper. The more we look, however, the less daunting the task becomes. And the expectations we believed we important have diminish and we realize what is really important.
Once that happens we can have fun picking out the right card. Because the right card isn’t the one you think other people want, it is what you and your partner want. If you want to select a invitation that will make you cringe in the years to come when you look through your wedding album, chose the card the guests will like. If you want to look back and smile while running your fingers over the over the paper, pick out the design that you like.
And you’ll know it is the right design when you see it.
Here are a couple of tips that may make choosing the invitation easier.
- Pick a style that fits your budget
- Make a list of several styles you like, then:
- Talk with your partner about the styles
- Make a list of pros and cons
- Sleep on it
- Shop invitations well in advance of the wedding so you don’t feel rushed
- Once you chosen a design place your order and move on to other tasks